You may bring the following items inside the festival gates:
- Folding Chairs
The following items are prohibited:
- Outside Food and/or Beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Weapons, Fireworks or Explosives
- Pets (service animals are permitted)
- Chainsaws, Axes & Timber Tools unless given prior approval by Saw-Axe-Spur Production Co., Inc.
Wristbands & Re-Entry
Wristbands MUST be worn for entry/re-entry into the Event. If you purchased a two-day pass, please remember to keep your wristband on throughout the weekend of the event to ensure that you are granted re-entry on Saturday.
Accommodations for ADA Patrons
Sawdust and Splinters provides ADA accessible parking, entrances, & limited viewing/seating areas. One companion is permitted to accompany each ADA patron into the designated viewing areas.
Be Kind to Mother Nature
While you are on the grounds, we ask that you please throw away your garbage in any of the (many) disposal containers on property.